Your confidence will go to the lowest level when you have large and visible pores. If we talk pores, there are many people who deal with the same problem. Indeed, it is quite hard to close pores. But if there is a will, there is away. Do you want to close your pores? You want to have poreless and smooth skin? Check our tips below and by doing these tips, you can have poreless face every day.
Tips To Close Pores
- You need to wash your face every day. Choose whether you want to wash your face in the morning or before bedtime. First, splash your face with lukewarm water and use a gentle cleanser. Using a soft towel to pat your face.
- If you want to wear makeup in the morning, you need to wash your face first. Because an unwashed and oily skin can make your makeup fade away easily.
- Exfoliate your skin twice a week. When you have too much dead skin on your skin, it will mix with dirt and sweat. This will make your pores clogged. If you exfoliate your skin twice a week, it will strip the dead skin away and it can lead to unclogged pores. If you do this regularly, you can have a skin with close and small-looking pores. You can use natural facial scrubs such as a mixture of sugar and honey.
- If you have acne-prone or sensitive skin, it’s better to use a chemical exfoliant such as alpha and beta hydroxyl acid, if you use natural exfoliant the result wouldn’t be best for your skin. And if you physical exfoliant such as loofah and washcloth, we are afraid if they might irritate your skin.
- Don’t to use facial masks which can minimize close. There are many brands who sold the product.
We hope that our tips are helpful and you can have a poreless skin.